Village Life Company's Research Program Area develops qualitative studies on social justice issues designed to primarily provide voluntary organizations with in-depth investigative information. Work completed by the research program area led to the founding of the Center for Public Violence Recovery. The following papers are just a few of the titles that have been produced:
- Preliminary Findings: Faith-Based Response to Incidents of Public
- The Stafford Act. The Federal Response Plan. And the Role
of Faith-Based Organizations (February 2002).
- Post-Disaster Spiritual Care: A Background Paper (May 2002).
- The Crossroads of Spiritual Care: Developing National Standards
- The Lessons of September 11: A Report to the Washington Metropolitan
Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (September 2002)
- Putting Shanksville, PA on the Map: Faith-Based and Community Response to Sept. 11 (May 2004)
Reports produced by the research area are researched by Village
Life Company staff in collaboration with independent